Umowa o pracę
Dodane 4 lata dni temu
As QA Automation Tester / Test Engineer, you will be involved in the entire software development process from requirements analyzing to releasing to production. You will play an intricate role in testing features and functionalities, be responsible for establishing and implementing quality assurance and compliance processes in very dynamic, cross functional team.
- As a QA Tester you will work closely with developers and key stakeholders in an Agile development environment, maximizing the use of test automation wherever possible, you will conduct the production and execution of test plans, reports and scripts using test frameworks and tools.
- Great opportunity to work with new technologies and to develop your skills testing of cutting edge applications.
Must Have :
- 3 years of professional experience in software development/quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- 2 years of experience in automated testing (Selenium, jmeter, git, jenkins)
- Excellent communication skills in Englishand over telephone/teleconference.
Nice To Have :
- experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment would be nice
- Knowledge of Java, SOA, REST, SQL
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Aplikuj – email@example.com
Cechy oferty pracy
|Pay Rate||11 000 PLN gross|